Georgia Lane home lost to blaze

Published 4:22pm Monday, January 21, 2013

A Brewton family’s home was nearly gutted Sunday morning after a blaze engulfed the home.

None of the residents of the home were at the dwelling at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported as a result of the blaze.

Firefighters with the Brewton Fire Department responded to the blaze and were assisted by members of the Appleton Volunteer Fire Department.

For additional details, see the Wednesday edition of The Brewton Standard.

Editor's Picks

Please go vote

In less than one week, voters will go to the polls to begin to determine who will be the next leaders of our state and ... Read more