Arrest reports for the Wed., May 14, 2014, editionPublished 12:00am Wednesday, May 14, 2014
The following are arrest and incident reports for the week of May 3-9, 2014, from the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office and the East Brewton Police Department.
The ECSO responded to 187 complaints; served 86 civil papers; made 32 transports; responded to five domestic calls; and provided one domestic escort and one funeral escort.
Deputies arrested the following:
• Kenneth Morrow, 32, of Atmore, for domestic violence III/assault.
• William N. Davis, 31, of Drumwright, Okla., for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• William Fieds, 41, of Bay Minette, for failure to appear.
• Talisha P. Robinson, 42, of Brewton, for theft by deception.
• Johnnie E. Rhodes, 30, of Red Level, for failure to appear.
• Kearia Boggan, 22, of Atmore, for two counts of theft of property II and fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
• Michael A. Hayles, 21, of Atmore, for possession of a controlled substance.
• Kimbery D. Rodriguez, 51, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Joni B. Diamond, 30, of Brewton, for hindering prosecution I and receiving stolen property I.
The East Brewton Police Department 38 calls for service, including two burglaries, one accident, three domestic disturbances and numerous walk-in complaints.
Officers arrested the following:
• Sacore McCants, 19, of Ridge Road, for conspiracy to commit a controlled substance crime.
• Tameeka K. Briggs, 35, of Boyd Street, East Brewton, for a curfew violation.
• Ethan Cardwell, 19, of Simmons Street, East Brewton, for burglary III.
• Arron J. Bailey, 27, of Payne Street, Brewton, for possession of drug paraphernalia.