Arrests for the Wed., July 16, 2014, editionPublished 12:00am Wednesday, July 16, 2014
The following are arrests for the week of July 5-11, 2014.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 143 complaints; served 97 civil papers; made 29 transports and four funeral escorts; and responded to five domestic calls.
• Josh McBride, 37, of Flomaton, for failure to appear.
• Pamela R. Thomas, 53, of Brewton, for driving while under the influence.
• Brittany Shaddix, 23, of Anniston, for criminal mischief III and theft of property II.
• David Spicer, 36, of Century, Fla., for domestic violence III harassing communications.
• David A. Adair, 49, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Randy Adams, 23, of Flomaton, for harassment.
• Tommy L. Lewis, 18, of Brewton, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Likertra McCarthy, 36, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana II.
• Sandy M. Booth, 25, of Atmore, for fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
The East Brewton Police Department responded to more than 50 calls for service during the week, including one burglary, one assault, two domestics and six unwanted subjects.
• Travis Sessions, 25, for assault III.
• Matthew Crawford, 24, for assault III.
• Tyler H. Smith, 24, for assault III.
• Melena M. Sims, 35, for public intoxication.