Arrests for the Wed., July 30, 2014, editionPublished 12:00am Wednesday, July 30, 2014
The following are police reports for the week of July 19-25, 2014.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 189 complaints, including eight domestic calls; served 75 civil papers; and made 40 transports, three domestic escorts and six funeral escorts.
• Michael D. Dudley, 50, of Taneyville, Mo., for theft of property I;
• Kristy Morris, age not listed, of Brewton, for negotiated worthless negotiable instrument;
• Candy L. Fields, 48, of Grand Bay, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Michael B. Booker, 26, of Atmore, for failure to appear;
• Akeem J. Allen, 20, of Atmore, for failure to appear;
• Ronnie W. White, 32, of Atmore, for burglary III and theft of property II;
The East Brewton Police Department responded to more than 39 calls for service during the week, including two burglaries, three escorts, three domestic disturbances, one hit-and-run, and four loud music stops.
• Charles Dinkins, 47, of East Brewton, for harassment-domestic.