My name is Adam Robinson and I have been the Sports Editor of the Brewton Standard since September 2007. I cover all the local sports in the Brewton area. I am a 2007 graduate of Troy University with a degree in Print Journalism with a contract in Sports Information. I married Shari Lynn in June of 2007 and we welcomed our first child, Hatlee, in April of 2010.
T.R. Miller region opponent Straughn will take on Leeds next week in the AHSAA semifinals. Leeds beat T.R. Miller 24-20 Friday night. T.R. Miller beat ... Read more
Check out scores from around the state in tonight’s AHSAA quarterfinals and the winners of the AISA championships tonight: AHSAA QUARTERFINALS CLASS 6A McGill-Toolen 28, ... Read more
LEEDS—There were no smiles on the faces of the T.R. Miller Tigers as they walked off Homer Smiles Field Friday night in Leeds covered in ... Read more
It is only appropriate that the company Servpro has the word serve in their name, because that is exactly what they will be doing in ... Read more
- How has TRM football fared in the AHSAA quarterfinals over the years?
- WSN’s varsity boys take down Red Level while B-team and girls fall in season opener
- WSNMS boys basketball team defeats Flomaton, girls fall
- TRM football hits the road again to take on Leeds in the state quarterfinals of the class 3A playoffs
- East Brewton United Methodist to host Thanksgiving service Sunday
- TRM revises basketball schedule