TRM CC to run Saturday
Published 4:50 pm Tuesday, August 27, 2013
T.R. Miller cross country head coach Rob Atkinson has released his team’s 2013 schedule.
The Tigers will run in nine meets this season and will begin their season Saturday when they head to Pace. The race is set to begin at 7 a.m.
The Tigers will also run races in Mobile, Pensacola, Jay, Bratt, Fla., and Auburn this year.
The Tigers of T.R. Miller will host a race for the second straight season this year when they host the T.R. Miller Challenge on Saturday, September 28.
The meet will begin at 8 a.m. at Brewton Middle School.
Here is the complete schedule for the Tigers this year:
• Saturday, Aug. 31, Pace, Pace, 7 a.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 7, Gulf Coast Stampede, Pensacola, 8 a.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 14, Wildcat Invitational, Pace, 8 a.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 21, J.D. Mac, Lay, 8 a.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 28, T.R. Miller Challenge, BMS, 8 a.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 1, Northview, Bratt, 4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 8, Jay, Jay, 4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 15, Pace, Pace, 5 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 10, Tiger Invitational, Auburn, 8 a.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 2, 3A sectionals, Mobile, TBA
• Saturday, Nov. 9, 3A state meet, Moulton, TBA