Arrests for the Wed., May 21, 2014, editionPublished 12:00am Wednesday, May 21, 2014
The following are arrests and police reports for the week of May 10-16, 2014.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 171 complains; served 93 civil papers; made 93 transports; responded to 37 domestic calls; and made five funeral escorts.
The following were arrested:
• Renard Brown, 23, of Atmore, for possession of a forged instrument I.
• Eric D. Mitchell, 35, of Atmore, for distribution/furnishing a controlled substance and possession of marijuana I.
• Sherri L. Cooper, 42, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Eddie J. Pace, 49, of Brewton, for theft of property I and forgery II.
• Van C. Skelton, 35, of Atmore, for attempting to elude.
• Tyjustine Brown, 20, of Atmore, for theft of property II.
• Mariah Turk, 23, for theft of property II and fraudulent use of a credit card.
• William G. Dickinson, 33, of Brewton, for domestic violence/strangulation.
• Roberta E. Odell, 43, of Brewton, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Rashun Walton, 23, of Evergreen, on a pick-up order.
• Chaiquita G. Williams, 29, of Brewton, for domestic violence/harassment.
• Fabian L. Lovelace, 30, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
The East Brewton Police Department 41 calls for service, including one theft of property, one accident and one hit-and-run, one assault, one domestic disturbance and numerous other calls and complaints.
Officers arrested the following:
• Wayne Martin, 37, of Swift Street, East Brewton, for failure to appear three times.
• Christopher P. Dean, 32, of Forrest Avenue, East Brewton, for a DUI.
• Travis Bolter, 25, of Shofner Street, East Brewton, for failure to appear.