Lets try a little trivia
Good morning Brewton area sports fans.
For today’s blog, I though I might throw out a little high school football trivia for our local teams, T.R. Miller and W.S. Neal.
– T.R. Miller has scored in 293 consecutive games without being shutout. When was the last time T.R. Miller failed to score in a game and which team shut them out?
– Who is W.S. Neal’s longest running rival?
– Who is T.R. Miller’s longest running rival?
– T.R. Miller has had only one losing decade. What decade was it and what was their record in this decade?
– W.S. Neal has won one game since 2000 when scoring 10 points or less. Name the year, game, and score.
– W.S. Neal has had one coach that has coached only one season. Name the coach and the only season he coached.
– Last question, what season was T.R. Miller never ranked?
I hope you all enjoy this. In my next blog, hopefully tomorrow, I will post the answers.
I will leave you with a random sports fact for my good friend and fellow sports editor buddy Chandler in Atmore.
The average life span of a Major League Baseball is only seven pitches.
Until we meet again here or out in the world of sports, God bless.