TRM cross country to begin season Saturday
T.R. Miller cross country head coach Rob Atkinson has released his team’s 2012 schedule.
The Tigers will run in eight meets this season and will begin their season Saturday when they head to Mobile to run in the Challenge of Champions. The race is set to begin at 5 p.m.
The Tigers will also run races in Pace, Pensacola, Montgomery, Bratt, Fla., and Auburn this year. Here is the complete schedule for the Tigers this year:
• Saturday, Sept. 8, Challenge of Champions, Mobile, 5 p.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 15, Wildcat Invitational, Pace, 8 a.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 22, Gulf Coast Stampede, Pensacola, 8 a.m.
• Tuesday, Sept. 25, Pace race, Pace, 5 p.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 29, Montgomery Academy, Montgomery, 8 a.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 9, Northview race, Bratt, 4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 16, Pace race, Pace, 5 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 20, Tiger Invitational, Auburn, 8 a.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 1, 3A sectionals, Montgomery, TBA
• Saturday, Nov. 10, 3A state meet, Moulton, TBA