Arrests for the Wed., April 23, 2014, edition
The following are police and arrest reports for the week of April 12-18, 2014.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 100 complaints; served 62 civil papers; made 23 transports; and responded to six domestic calls, one domestic escort and five funeral escorts.
Deputies arrested the following:
• Jeremy King, 35, of Brewton, for harassing communications;
• Adrenne A. Corey, 29, of Atmore, for attempting to elude and driving while revoked;
• Cynthia Crenshaw, 36, of Atmore, for second-degree assault;
• Jackson H. Crutchfield, 19, of Brewton, for robbery and first-degree theft of property;
• James T. Gray, 22, of Castleberry, for two counts of first-degree theft of property;
• Leslie A. Pugh, 38, of Evergreen, for failure to appear;
• Herbert A. Adams Jr., 23, of Flomaton, for two counts of possession of a controlled substance;
• Steve J. Emmons, 58, of Flomaton, for menacing; and,
• Tyler D. Corey, 22, of Atmore, for attempting to elude and driving while under the influence.
The East Brewton Police Department responded to 58 calls for service; assisted at four traffic accidents; and investigated one sexual offense at the D.W. McMillan Hospital emergency room.
Officers arrested the following:
• James G. Hammac, 24, for third-degree assault;
• Jasmin D. Clark, 20, for disorderly conduct;
• Megan N. Gentry, 27, for violation of probation;
• Jenette S. Hall, 44, for disorderly conduct; and,
• Ty-Terry Walker, 26, for failure to obey a police officer.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Department has reported activity for the department for the week of April 5 through April 11,... read more