Jail reports for the Wed., May 7, 2014, edition
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, May 7, 2014
The following are arrest and incident reports for the week of April 26 through May 2, 2014.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 145 complaints, two of which were domestic calls; provided two domestic escorts and four funeral escorts; served 75 civil papers; and made 40 transports.
Deputies made the following arrests:
• Melena M. Sims, 35, of Brewton, for public intoxication and disorderly conduct;
• Ronald A. Barrow, 25, of Atmore, for violation of probation;
• Brad A. Davis, 36, of Brewton, for violation of probation;
• Heather D. Grantham, 39, of Brewton, for attempted theft of property, criminal trespass III and theft of property I.
• Daniel S. Harris, 39, of Brewton, for revocation of community correction;
• Rodney D. Lane, 28, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument;
• Dustin S. Smith, 24, of Atmore, for violation of probation;
• Malcom A. Williams, 21, of Atmore, for disorderly conduct;
• Carl Staples, 19, of Atmore, for disorderly conduct;
• Shawn C. Haskew, 27, of Brewton, for failure to register as a convicted sex offender;
• Joshua W. McMillan, 23, of Monroeville, for possession of a controlled substance and driving under the influence.
The East Brewton Police Department responded to 51 calls for service including one accident, two shoplifters, four dog complaints, one assault and one burglary.
Officers arrested the following:
• Latoya D. Jones, 23, of Ridge Road, for harassment.