Arrests for the Wed., June 11, 2014, edition
The following are arrest reports for the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office and the East Brewton Police Department for the week of May 31 through June 6, 2014:
Deputies responded to 178 complaints; served 62 civil papers; made 29 transports; responded to 10 domestic calls; and provided three domestic escorts and six funeral escorts.
• Tracy M. Johnson, 41, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• Mandy H. Edwards, 26, of Atmore, for assault III and criminal mischief III.
• Erica D. Ewing, 26, of Brewton, for negotiating a worthless instrument.
• James H. Diamond, 32, of Brewton, for bond violation.
• Pauline Johnson, 62, of Brewton, on a pickup order.
• Woodie A. Carroll, 47, of Castleberry, for domestic violence III assault.
• Marsha Crawley, 40, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Toni D. Earle, 54, of Stockton, for bond revocation.
• Tristen C. Neal, 25, of Atmore, for promoting prison contraband II, disorderly conduct, harassment, possession of a controlled substance and drug trafficking.
• James Brown, 52, of Atmore, for domestic violence III menacing.
• Erica Ewing, 26, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• William Banks, 51, of Atmore, for identity theft.
The EBPD responded to nearly 60 calls for service during the week, including two calls reporting loud music, two accidents, more than a dozen attempts to contact and four escorts.
• Erica Weaver, 28, of Old Castleberry Road, for possession of cocaine.
• Roger Walker, 23, of Churchill Street, East Brewton, for receiving stolen property.