TRM cross country to run Saturday
By Adam Robinson
T.R. Miller cross country head coach Rob Atkinson has released his team’s 2014 schedule.
The Tigers will run in eight meets this season and will begin their season Saturday, Sept. 6 when they head to Pensacola to run in the Washington Wildcat race at the Pensacola Equestrian Center. The race is set to begin at 8 a.m.
The Tigers will host a race for the third straight season this year when they host the T.R. Miller Challenge on Saturday, October 4.
The meet will begin at 8:30 a.m. at Brewton Middle School. T.R. Miller will also host a home meet on Tuesday, Sept. 16 at 5 p.m. at BMS.
Here is the complete schedule for the Tigers this year:
• Saturday, Sept. 6, Washington Wildcat, Pensacola Equestrian Center, 8 a.m.
• Tuesday, Sept. 16, TRM Home Meet, BMS, 5 p.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 20, J.D. Mac, Jay, 8 a.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 27, Gulf Coast Stampede, Pensacola Equestrian Center, 8 a.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 4, T.R. Miller Challenge, BMS, 8:30 a.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 11, Blackcat, Milton, 8 a.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 14, Northview, Bratt, 4:30 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 18, Jaguar XC Series, Pensacola’s West Florida Tech, 5 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 30, 3A sectionals, Montgomery’s Gate Way Park, TBA
• Saturday, Nov. 8, 3A state meet, Moulton’s Jesse Owens Park, TBA