Arrests for the Wed., Sept. 10, 2014, edition
The following are arrest and incident reports for the week of Aug. 30- Sept 5, 2014.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 172 complaints; served 92 civil papers; made 19 transports; nine funeral escorts; two domestic escorts; and responded to 11 domestic calls.
• Derek T. Jones 48, male of Crenshaw St., Brewton for 3rd degree domestic violence assault, 3rd degree menacing, intimidating a witness and violation of probation.
• Demetrius McCaster, 21, male of Williamson St., East Brewton for violation of probation.
• Chelsey L. Ramer, 19, female of Jacsprings Rd., Atmore for burglary III and theft of property III.
• Travis L. Salter, 26, male of Sheffield Ln., Brewton for domestic violence/assault III and failure to appear.
• Lawrence S. Ramer, 19, male of Hobbs Circle, Atmore for burglary III and theft of property III.
• Alice Barger, 48, female of Ross Rd., Atmore for unsanitary sewer connection.
• Shemina Q. Reynolds, 54, female of Middleton Ln., Atmore for harassment and assault III.
• Samuel A. Riley, 20, male of Halso Mill Rd., Greenville for hold for Baldwin County.
The East Brewton Police Department responded to more than 40 calls for service during the week, including two domestics, three accidents, six escorts, and numerous calls for service.
• Nicole Blacksmon, 20, of 77 Jack Byrd Rd., for minor in possession of alcohol.
• David Barragan, 19, of 104 N. Forrest Hill Dr., for minor in possession of alcohol.
• William Whittle, 19, of 782 Old Castleberry Rd., for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Sherry Jones, 35, of Tkio Rd., Frisco City, for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
• Karesh Collins, 21, of 115 McLellan St. for possession of marijuana.