Arrests for the Wed., Sept. 17, 2014, edition
The following are arrest reports and incident reports for the week of Sept. 6-12, 2014.
Escambia County Sheriff’s deputies responded to 186 complaints, including five domestics; served 70 civil papers and made 42 transports, two domestic escorts and six funeral escorts.
Deputies arrested the following:
• Dora Bonda, 44, of Atmore, for harassing communications.
• Christopher Day, 32, of Brewton, for assault III.
• Jaime York, 22, of Atmore, for giving false information to a law enforcement officer.
• Winston B. Barron, 19, of Atmore, for reckless endangerment.
• Trevor K. Burns, 19, of Brewton for bond revocation.
• Estella Curry, 47, of Madisonville, La., for reckless murder.
• Sacore R. McCants, 19, of Brewton, for resisting arrest, conspiracy to commit a controlled substance crime, possession of marijuana I, furnishing a controlled substance to a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Ronnie L. Thomas, 50, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• James E. Howard, 60, of Castleberry, for two counts of possession of marijuana II.
• Roger A. Dixon, 55, of Brewton, for attempted assault I, domestic violence III assault and domestic violence strangulation.
• Glen D. Phillips, 21, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• James B. Tinker, 37, of Brewton, for failure to appear, negotiating a worthless instrument and illegally obtaining a credit/debit card.
East Brewton Police officers responded to more than 60 calls for service during the week, including two accidents, four dog complaints and a shoplifter at a local dollar store.
The department did not report any arrests for the week.