Arrests for the Wed., Sept. 9, 2015, edition
The following are arrests and reports for the week of Aug. 29-Sept. 4.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 189 companies, served 72 civil papers and made 20 transports, one domestic escort and four funeral escorts.
• Randy Fretwell, 41, of Brewton for failure to appear.
• Kimberly Smith, 45, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Jon B. Still, 46, of Atmore, for revocation of community corrections.
• Joshua P. Rosicka, 34, of Brewton for resisting arrest, domestic violence III, interference with a domestic violence emergency call and criminal mischief III.
• Icela S. Hosey, 33, of Mobile, for inmate possession a cell phone.
• Kendrick J. Graves, 27, of Uriah, for domestic violence III/assault.
• Chadrick L. Wooten, 44, of Walnut Hill, Fla., for failure to appear.
• Sierra S. Redmond, 23, of Atmore, for theft by fraudulent leasing.
• Susan B. chasers, 57, of Gulf Shores, for failure to appear.
• Shelly Owens, 35, of Uriah, for domestic violence III/menacing.
• DeJhaun Walker, 29, of Pensacola, Fla., for theft I.
• Jessie A. Hester, 34, of Whiteburg, Ga., for possession of marijuana II.
The East Brewton Police Department responded to 52 calls for service from , including eight escorts, two domestic calls, four dog complaints, two loud music, two reckless driving, one theft of property, one assault, and one mental person.
• Michael Puryear, 22, of Brewton, was charged with failure to appear.
• Henry St. Peter, 30, of East Brewton, was charged with domestic violence, third degree.
• Katie Mae Gleen, 32, of East Brewton was charged with harboring a fugitive.
• Megan Hope Kent, 27, of East Brewton, was charged with failure to appear.
• Susan B. Chavers, 57, of Gulf Breeze, Fla., was charged with three counts of failure to appear.
• Jenna Nelson, 38. of East Brewton, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
• Jeremy King, 37, of East Brewton, was charged with resisting arrest, driving under the influence, and failure to obey law enforcement officer.