Arrests for the Wed., Sept. 16, 2015, edition
The following are arrest reports for the week of Sept. 5-11, 2015.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 174 calls for service; served 151 civil papers; made 32 transports and five funeral escorts; and responded to eight domestic calls.
• Melvin K. Knight, 56, of Atmore, for failure to appear;
• Matthew A. Salter, 32, of Atmore, for negotiating a worthless instrument;
• Katral N. Johnson, 30, of Atmore, for possession for a controlled substance, criminal mischief III, burglary III and theft of property III.
• Cenkrystal Roberts, 31, of Atmore, for discharging a firearm into a building or train and bond revocation.
• Betty Flowers, 55, of Jay, Fla., for disorderly conduct.
• Christopher Etheridge, 42, of Evergreen, for escape I and revocation of community corrections.
• Tammy Burkett, 40, of Flomaton, for criminal trespass III.
The East Brewton Police Department responded to 53 calls for service from Sept. 5-11, including four escorts, seven dog complaints, one loud music, one domestic complaint, three reckless driving, one trespassing, one missing person, one prowler and two accidents.
• Glen Phillips, 32, of East Brewton, for criminal trespassing.
• Felicia Kuswandy, 40, of Pensacola, Fla., for criminal trespassing.