County BOE announces personnel changes
The Escambia County Board of Education approved the following personnel recommendations Thursday:
• Phillip Drake, P.E. teacher, Escambia County Middle School.
• Carole Burleson, seventh grade life science teacher, ECMS.
• Bradley Lowery, Star Academy math teacher and assistant baseball coach, Escambia County High School.
• George Marshall, three-hour custodian, ECMS.
• Eugenia Boutwell, seven-hour lunchroom worker, Flomaton High School.
• Chandler Dunaway, librarian, W.S. Neal Elementary School.
• Edward Woods, summer maintenance custodian, W.S. Neal High School.
• Adriane Johnson, girl’s basketball coach, W.S. Neal Middle School.
• Vangela Franklin, P.E. aide, ECMS.
• Anthony Morris, principal, ECMS, to principal, Escambia County Alternative School.
• Morgan Cooper, six-hour lunchroom worker, Rachel Patterson Elementary School, to six-hour lunchroom worker, ECMS.
• Swan Chavers, special education teacher, Flomaton High School, to special education teacher, Flomaton Elementary School.
• Linda Stevenson, secretary/bookkeeper, RPES, to central operations clerk, Brewton Central Office, (replacing Ashley Fore)
• Jessica Butts, teacher, WSNES, (replacing Kaye Salter)
• Megan Moye, teacher, WSNES, (replacing Tara Hollinger)
• Elizabeth Mitchell, substitute teacher, Dependent Care Summer Program/Title I Jump Start Summer program, FES.
• Blaire Singleton, substitute teacher, Dependent Care Summer Program, FES.
• Saharah Allen, student worker, 21st Century Community Learning Center Summer Program, FHS.
• Anna Wheeler, teacher, RPES, (replacing Melissa Solileau).
• Johnny Wolfe, math teacher, FHS.
• Cal Abner, summer maintenance custodian, A.C. Moore Elementary School.
• Douglas Godwin, summer maintenance custodian, WSNHS.
• Terry Tidwell, bus driver, Brewton Bus Shop, (replacing Betty Thompson).
• Kimberly Gibson, teacher, Science Camp Extended Summer Program, FHS.
• Jaye Jaye Hagan, Office Aide, Summer School and Science Camp.
• Daniel Atkins, assistant band director, ECMS.
• Lizette Perez de Lopez, seven-hour custodian, FES (replacing Dola Hart).
• Deborah Wasdin, six-hour lunchroom worker, RPES (replacing Morgan Cooper).
• Jacob Salter, P.E. teacher, A.C. Moore Elementary School (replacing Susan Fountain).
• Tricia Carnley, six-hour lunchroom worker, ECHS (replacing Allison Ward)
Other employment changes:
• Forrest Jones, assistant principal, FHS/Alternative School, to assistant principal, FHS.
• Coy Campbell, interim assistant principal, WSNHS, to assistant principal, WSNHS.
• Sally Denton, elementary teacher, to Pre-K Program teacher, WSNES.
• Jill Byrd, six-hour lunchroom worker, A.C. Moore Elementary School, to seven-hour lunchroom worker, FES (replacing Eugenia Boutwell).
• Rachel Hadley, special education teacher, A.C. Moore Elementary School, to Pre-K Program teacher, A.C. Moore Elementary School.
• rehire Wendy Davidson, third grade teacher, FES.