BOE staff changes made
On July 13, the Escambia County Board of Education approved the following personnel recommendations effective Aug. 5 unless otherwise noted:
• Courtney Harrison, six-hour lunchroom worker, Flomaton High School, effective July 7.
• Derek Roberts, English teacher/head football coach and head basketball coach, Escambia County Middle School, effective June 30.
The following transfers:
• Kellie Steele, teacher, Escambia County High School, to librarian, A.C. Moore Elementary School (Replacing Leigh Ann Rowland)
• Cynthia Saucer, teacher, Rachel Patterson Elementary School, to ARI Reading Specialist, Escambia County Schools.
• Gina Nall, teacher, FHS, to ARI Reading Specialist, Flomaton Elementary School.
• Latoshia Woods, special education teacher, W.S. Neal Middle School, to special education teacher, A.C. Moore Elementary School.
Granted employement to:
• Paula Ferguson, elementary teacher, A.C. Moore Elementary School. (Replacing Danielle Logan)
• Jennifer Silcox, special education teacher, Flomaton Elementary School.(Replacing Andrea Taylor)
• Teresa Nipper, cosmetology instructor, Escambia County High School, effective Aug. 1. (Replacing Shaketa Peterson)
• Christopher Walker, Star Academy Math Teacher, ECHS. (Replacing Bradley Lowery)
• Keysha Gonzalez-Moorer, culinary arts teacher, ECHS, effective Aug. 1. (Replacing Lawrence Goldsmith)
• Jennifer Snellgrove, seven-hour custodian, ECHS, effective Aug. 1. (Replacing Rosie Ephraim)
• Melanie Luker, bus driver, Atmore Bus Shop, effective Aug. 9. (Replacing Mary Hodges)
• Deborah Bolden, principal, Escambia County Middle School, effective July 18.