Sheriff reports for July 23 through July 29
The following are arrest and incident reports for the week of July 23 to July 29.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 141 complaints and served 123 civil papers.
• Steven C. Johnston, 52, of Brewton for negotiating with a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Jasper Scott, 31, of Flomaton for theft of fraud leasing.
• Tommy W. Morrow, 44, of Atmore for receiving stolen property I.
• Derek T. Smith, 24, of Brewton for bond revocation.
• Devonte D. Green, 20, of Brewton for unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
• T.J. M. Jarrell, 25, of Atmore for probation violation.
• Maurice Daniels, 29, of Atmore for domestic violence III.
• Christoper Brown, 29, of Fairhope for failure to appear.
• Tommy W. Morrow, 44, of Atmore for receiving stolen property.
• Donald E. Williams, 28, of Atmore for domestic violence III.
• Jana Bartley, 26, of Atmore for unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana II.