Arrests for the Wed., Aug. 10, 2016, edition
The following are arrest and incident reports for the week of July 30 to Aug. 5.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 144 complaints and served 109 civil papers. Arrested were:
• Paula S. Weatherly, 58, of Wilmer for negotiating with a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Heather M. Shanks of McDavid, Fla., for theft of property IV.
• Jenna L. Moody, 29, of Brewton for revocation of bond.
• Mark McDonald, 47, of Atmore for failure to appear.
• David Robinson, 45, of Castleberry for failure to appear.
• Whitney L. McDonald, 27, of Castleberry for criminal mischief II.