Sheriff reports for week of Aug. 27, 2016 through Sept. 2, 2016
Published 5:01 pm Tuesday, September 6, 2016
During the week of Aug. 27- Sept. 2, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 205 complaints and seven domestic incidents; served 94 civil papers; made 54 transports and provided three funeral escorts.
Booked into the Escambia County Detention Center were:
• Cornelious Samuel, 62, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Jessica M. Swyer, 33, of Atmore, for violation of bond.
• Melena M. Sims, 40, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Ronald S. Johnson, 60, of Atmore, for domestic violence III.
• Heather T. Strehl, 27, of Atmore, for driving under the influence and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Dustin W. Morrow, 22, of Atmore, for criminal trespassing II.
• Roil L. Hadley, 34, of Perdido, for probation violation.
• Eric L. Salter, 43, of Evergreen, for failure to appear.
• Kenneth Evans, 22, of Perdido, for failure to appear.
• Mark Boyington, 41, of Atmore, for domestic violence III.
• Lindsey F. Miller, 26, of Bay Minette, for criminal mischief I.