Sheriff reports for Sept. 3 thru Sept. 9, 2016
During the week of Sept. 3- Sept. 9, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 138 complaints and five domestic incidents; served 72 civil papers; made 44 transports and provided three funeral escorts.
Booked into the Escambia County Detention Center were:
• Crystal M. Harrison, 34, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Van Dailey, 23, of Monroeville for failure to appear.
• Damien Spears, 34, of Brewton, for nonpayment of child support.
• Joesph P. Bosarge, 36, of Brewton for attempt to flee and elude police.
• Travis L. Harvey, 33, of Bay Minette, for possession of forged instrument II; and theft of property II.