County sheriff’s reports for week of Oct. 1 thru Oct. 7, 2016
During the week of Oct. 1- Oct. 7, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 163 complaints and five domestic incidents; served 113 civil papers; made 47 transports and provided five funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Charles E. Cutts, 52, of Flomaton, for one count of escape.
• David L. Johnson, 20, of Atmore, for failure to appear and reckless endangerment.
• John W. Leino, 37, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Kristiee N. Pruett, 26, of Atmore, for domestic violence III.
• Lasean K. Treadwell, 20, of Atmore, for second degree assault.
• Latonya Sanders, 43, of Riverdale, Ga., for theft by deception.