Sheriff reports for Oct. 8 through Oct. 14, 2016, edition
Published 2:45 pm Tuesday, October 18, 2016
During the week of Oct. 8- Oct. 14, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 152 complaints and five domestic incidents; served 59 civil papers; made 33 transports and provided four funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Willie M. McNeal, 59, of Atmore, for burglary III, theft of property I, criminal trespass III domestic violence.
• William Z. Nelson, 36, of Flomaton, for bond revocation.
• Luman Williams, 28, of Evergreen, for terrorist threat.
• Daniel C. Mather, 31, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• John Knight, 32, of Repton, for failure to appear.
• Angela N. Simmons, 26, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Tony D. Janigan, 36, of Montgomery, for failure to appear.
• Tylee I. Brown, 27, of Atmore, for revocation of community corrections.
• Doyle O. Johnson, 43, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Tremayne Smith, 38, of East Brewton, for probation violation.
• Amber Evans, 24, of Andalusia, for theft of property I.
• Wayne E. Crutchfield, 42, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Devonte M. Peterson, 20, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Wayne Martin,67, of Brewton, for domestic violence III harassing communications.
• Gregory L. Martin, 56, of Atmore, for harassment.