County sheriff reports for Oct. 15-21, 2016, edition
Published 4:00 pm Tuesday, October 25, 2016
During the week of Oct. 15- Oct. 21, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 146 complaints and four domestic incidents; served 65 civil papers; made 48 transports and provided three funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Elizabeth Parker, 34, of Brewton, for obstructing government operation, resisting arrest and negotiating with a nonnegotiable instrument.
• Amos C. Davis, 31, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Calvin Johnson, 63, of Flomaton, for marijuana I, promoting prison contraband and an attempt to distribute.
• Larry L. English, 66, of Atmore, for theft of property.
• Rachel M. Stobbs, 26, of Century, for failure to appear, identity theft and negotiating with a nonnegotiable instrument.
• Tommy L. Lewis, 47, of Brewton, for SORNA violation.
• Clint Gregson, 43, of Uriah, for domestic violence II, criminal mischief and bond revocation.
• Deborah M. Stabler, 18, of Atmore, for hindering prosecution.
• Kevin Watson, 30, of Atmore, for domestic violence and harassment.
• Edmund M. Deese, 37, of Atmore, for revocation of bond.
• Trevin Mitchell, 46, of Flomaton, for burglary III and two counts of theft of property.