County sheriff reports for Oct. 29 through Nov. 4, 2016, edition
During the week of Oct. 29- Nov. 4, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 79 complaints and nine domestic incidents; served 83 civil papers; made 34 transports and provided two funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Roy D. Mosley, 33, of Perdido, for failure to appear.
• Terrance D. Frye, 33, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Wayne Sauners, 51, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Christopher Blackwell, 38, of Andalusia, for theft by deception II.
• Kenneth Mayberry, 56, of Pensacola, Fla., theft of property II.
• John C. Townson, 48, of Atmore, for theft by fraudulent leasing.