County sheriff reports for Nov. 5 through Nov. 11, 2016, editon
During the week of Nov. 5- Nov. 11, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 113 complaints and six domestic incidents; served 57 civil papers; made 29 transports and provided eight funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Autumn L. Meadows, of Atmore, for failure to appear and probation violation.
• Dusty C. Wooten, 45, of Atmore, for theft by fraud leasing and failure to appear.
• Edmund M. Deese, 37, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Kendrick L. Pace, 31, of Atmore, for revocation of community corrections.
• Ernest R. Walker, 45, of Bay Minette, for recovering of stolen property I.
• Joseph M. Weaver, 34, Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Dylan M. Pitts, 23, Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Shelia Davis, 53, of Atmore, for criminal trespass III, criminal mischief III and menacing.
• Kimberly H. Rolin, 47, of Atmore, for murder.
• Marvin L. Henry, 34, of Castleberry, for public intoxication.
• Kendahl Jensen, 26, of Stapleton, for unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Steven Wilson, 30, of Flomaton, for domestic violence III harassment.