County sheriffs reports for Nov. 19 through Nov. 26, 2016, edition
During the week of Nov. 19-Nov. 26, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 138 complaints and 14 domestic incidents; served 59 civil papers; made 16 transports and provided five funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Jasmine R. Collins, 21, of Brewton, was charged with harassment, assault third degree.
• Crystal M. Harrison, 34, of Brewton, was charged with negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Kevin L. Case, 34, of Castleberry, was charged with driving under the influence and driving while license revoked.
• Jonathan Perry, 23, of Atmore, was charged with failure to appear.
• Dale Struble, 77, of Brewton, was charged with theft of property.
• Kevin Boudreaux, 31, of Lockport, La., was charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct.