County sheriff’s reports from Nov. 26 to Dec. 2, 2016, edition
During the week of Nov. 26- Dec. 2, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 180 complaints and six domestic incidents; served 21 civil papers; made 39 transports and provided three funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Christopher D. Johnson, 19, of Brewton, for criminal surveillance and production of porn with minors.
• Montay T. Harris, 26, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Brandon L. Crook, 33, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Jessie Boutwell, 56, of Brewton, for assault III.
• Donald Alexander, 30, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Shane Barrow, 44, of Prattville, for six counts of negotiating with a nonnegotiable instrument and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Sandra R. Ramieri, 26, of Flomaton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Calvin Williams, 43, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Ronnie Knight, 46, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Kevin J. Boudreaux, 31, of Atmore, for failure disorderly conduct.
• Annie Frye, 45, of Atmore, for failure to appear.