County sheriff’s reports for Dec. 3 through Dec. 9, 2016, edition
Published 3:39 pm Tuesday, December 13, 2016
During the week of Dec. 3-Dec. 9, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 167 complaints and six domestic incidents; served 110 civil papers; made 47 transports and provided three funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Rachel A. Leino, 32, of Brewton, for harassment and criminal mischief, third degree.
• Christopher Roddenberry, 27, of Cantonment, Fla., for probation violation.
• Ashley S. Chandler, 26, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Jerry McRaney, 43, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Shannon Bell, 31, of Brewton, for murder, second degree.
• Judy Griggers, 55, of Century, Fla., for two counts of failure to appear.
• Kaylie D. Bishop, 27, of Fairhope, for bond revocation.
• Daniel C. Baker, 31, of Brewton, for failure to appear.