County sheriff reports for Dec. 17 thru Dec. 23, 2016, edition
During the week of Dec. 17-Dec. 23, 2016, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 56 complaints and five domestic incidents; served 64 civil papers; made 29 transports and provided five funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Mikeal T. Starks, 23, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
• Kory L. Morrill, 18, of East Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Shane Kendall, 46, of Brewton, for domestic violence, third degree; domestic violence, harassing communications; receiving stolen property, first degree and negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Antonio M. Walls, 18, of Uriah, for criminal trespassing and marijuana, first degree.
• James A. Slusser, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Vonsha M. Jones, 22, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Richard White, 47, of Brewton, for domestic violence, third degree.