County sheriff’s reports for Dec. 31, 2016 through Jan. 6, 2017
During the week of Dec. 31, 2016-Jan. 6, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 50 complaints and three domestic incidents; served 42 civil papers; made 22 transports and provided five funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Roy W. Henderson, 32, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana I.
• Tammy M. Vaczy, 37, of Monroeville, for criminal trespass.
• Kristi R. White, 48, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Daniel Boone, 43, of Little River, for failure to appear.
• Brandon Griffin, 31, of Pensacola, Fla., for bench warrant.
VFW Auxiliary No. 7016 is excited to announce the kick-off of the VFW Auxiliary’s annual Young American Creative Patriotic Art... read more