County sheriff reports for Jan. 14 through Jan. 20, 2017, edition
During the week of Jan. 14, 2017- Jan. 20, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 93 complaints and eight domestic incidents; served 63 civil papers; made 29 transports and provided five funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Ashley N. Cain, 20, of Brewton, forh harassment.
• Kenneth D. Townson, 44, of Evergreen, for failure to appear.
• Jeremy F. Riley, 32, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Carl D. Bryars, 48, of Bay Minette, for failure to appear.
• Tara A. Bryan, 32, of Atmore, for criminal trespassing, first degree and arson, third degree.
• Volley L. Reynolds, 45, of Atmore, for assault, third degree and menacing.
• Christopher Ewing, 23, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Nickie M. Dinkins, 36, of East Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Tyson D. Phillips, 19, of Atmore, for criminal mischief, third degree, burglary, third degree and theft of property, second degree.
• Edward E. Lowery, 38, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Keith E. Crosby, 30, of Mobile, for domestic violence, third degree.
• Brittney Barnes, 26, of Atmore, for assault, third degree.