Sheriff reports for Feb. 11 through Feb. 17, 2017, edition
Published 4:43 pm Tuesday, February 21, 2017
During the week of Feb. 11, 2017- Feb. 17, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 117 complaints and four domestic incidents; served 114 civil papers; made 46 transports and provided three funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Dennis W. Maddox, 28, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Glenn D. Phillips, 24, of Brewton, for failure to appear and probation violation.
• Martha Campbell, of Century, for public intoxication.
• George K. Pettie, 33, of Atmore, for three counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Curdy Dorth, 42, of Smith, for possession of stolen property I.
• Terry Fullbright, 38, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Denny L. Sheriff, 66, of Wing, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Anna M. Lynn, 32, of McIntosh, for unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Andrew J. Crenshaw, of Atmore, for domestic violence III, assault, domestic violence III for criminal mischief, and interfering with domestic violence emergency.
• Andrew Lusk, 18, of Bay Minette, for rape II.
• Donya D. Grice, 28, of Brewton, for theft by fraud leasing.
• Jerry W. McPherson, 68, of Dothan, for driving under the influence.
• Joel Salter, 30, of Milton, for possession of marijuana I, two counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, carrying of concealed weapon, and bond revocation.
• Melena Sims, 38, of Brewton, for harassment, criminal trespass I, and theft of property IV.