Sheriff reports for week of Feb. 18 through Feb. 24, 2017, edition
During the week of Feb. 18, 2017- Feb. 24, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 77 complaints and eight domestic incidents; served 154 civil papers; made 39 transports and provided two funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Ethan H. Allen, 43, of Atmore, for assault II and criminal mischief III.
• James D. Williams, 38, of Brewton, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Scott J. Cumbie, 46, of Irvington, for bond revocation.
• Travis J. Milton, 34, of Brewton, for domestic violence III assault.
• Reginald O. Gibbs, 36, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Sanathan U. Wiggins, 22, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Natalie N. Jones, 22, of Mt. Vernon, for probation violation.
• Felecia L. Barton, 46, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Ronda K. Scott, 47, of Atmore, for two counts of failure to appear.
• David E. Payne, 26, of Brewton, for 14 counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Ethan B. Hall, 26, of Flomaton, for rape I, rape II and enticing a child.
• Keshia N. Curry, 43, of Atmore, for harassing communications.
• Markeysha A. Brock, 24, of Atmore, for harassment and menacing.
• Kimberly Downey, 49, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana II.