County sheriff reports for Feb. 27, 2017 through March 3, 2017, edition
During the week of Feb. 25, 2017- March 3, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 103 complaints and six domestic incidents; served 82 civil papers; made 39 transports and provided six funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• David R. Beasley, 36, of Brewton, for possession of marijuana II.
• Henry E. Palmer, 42, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• David R. Beasley, 36, of Brewton, for unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Ryan J. Hammac, 33, of East Brewton, for hindering prosecution I.
• Desmond I. Johnson, 19, of Atmore, for domestic violence III, interference with domestic violence emergency call.
• Jack A. Mallory, 24, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Johnny D. Whitt, 26, of Montgomery, for theft of property I.
• Samuel D. Howard, 59, of Frisco City, for theft of property II.
• Kayla S. Macks, 28, of Brewton, for unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Brandon Crook, 34, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Jonathan B. McKinley, 35, of Brewton, for domestic violence III and simple assault.
Corey Williams | The Brewton StandardLady Eagle first baseman Madison White gets a hit against Central on Monday. On Monday,... read more