County sheriff reports for March 11 through March 17, 2017, edition
Published 5:19 pm Tuesday, March 21, 2017
During the week of March 11- 17, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 176 complaints and seven domestic incidents; served 87 civil papers; made 44 transports and provided four funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Tiffany N. Carnes, 35, of Brewton, for harassment and bond revocation.
• Kay A. Madewell, 27, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Britton T. Ikner, of Atmore, for negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Tyrell Waddell, 33, of Atmore, for domestic violence III.
• Tocoreanun L. Johnson, 38, Atmore, for tampering with evidence and possession of marijuana, II.
• James G. McGougin, 29, of East Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Enrico M. Ramieri, 28, of Atmore, for negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Gary T. Reeves, of Castleberry, for negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.
• David F. Bodiford, 41, of Monroeville, for promoting prison contraband.
• Van Roy Daw, 28, of Red Level, for domestic violence, third degree and harassment.
• Marcus A. Crawford, 26, of Brewton, was charged with revocation of community corrections.
• Alexus A. Bailey, 22, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Thomas L. Cofield, 48, of Century, Fla., for probation violation.
• William S. Baker, 18, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Brandon L. Hawkins, 23, of Frisco City, for assault, III.
• Jarred M. Perrone, 31, of Gulf Port, Miss., for theft of property, I.
• Donnie W. Brown, 53, of Atmore, for receiving stolen property, III.
• Charles E. Brown, 70, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Jessica Sawyer, 34, of Atmore, for violation of probation.
• Lamikeal D. Banks, 21, of Atmore, for harassment.