County sheriff reports for week of March 18 through March 24, 2017, edition
Published 9:51 am Wednesday, March 29, 2017
During the week of March 18- 24, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 149 complaints and seven domestic incidents; served 100 civil papers; made 52 transports and provided two funeral escorts.
Those charged were:
• Demondre M. Gater, 40, of Utah, for violation of bond.
• Dexter D. Biggs, 40, of Jay, Fla., for failure to appear.
• Eugene Anderson, 22, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Kevin Watson, 43, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Tiffany N. Carnes, 35, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• John S. Crawley, 44, of Flomaton, for failure to appear.
• Brandon T. Lassiter, 42, of Atmore, for escape I, failure to appear, and revocation of community corrections.
• Sandy M. Booth, 27, of Century, Fla., for theft by deception, theft of property, and forgery III.
• Sallie L. Thompson, 65, of Fayetteville, Ga., for driving under the influence.
• Nicholas L. Whiting, 31, of Walnut Hill, Fla., for failure to appear.
• Marvin D. Carter, 50, of Flomaton, for failure to appear.
• John C. Townson, 48, of Atmore, for theft of property I.
• Ame L. Roley, 41, of Flomaton, for fugitive from justice.
• Christopher B. McCarley, 38, of Foley, for failure to appear.
• Edwin. S. Bartley, 39, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Larry W. Cheatham, 20, of Brewton, for escape I, and revocation of community corrections.
• Donald E. Suggs Jr., 43, of Umatilla, Fla., for unlawful possession of a drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana I.
• Alphonso Gross, 31, of Atmore, for domestic and violation of protection from abuse.