County sheriff reports for week of April 1 through April 7, 2017, edition
During the week of April 1-7, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 146 complaints and five domestic calls; served 61 civil papers; and performed 39 transports, one domestic escort and seven funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Travis L. Salter, 28, of Flomaton, for failure to appear, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana II.
• Gary D. Myles, 47, of Century, for contempt of court.
• Jay K. Milstid, 37, of Atmore, for two counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
• George L. Ahern, 57, of Atmore, for unlawful breaking/entering vehicle, and theft of property.
• Brandon Tanner, Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Michael J. Lawrence, 33, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Joshue P. Rosicka, 35, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Johnathan L. Brown, 29, of Atmore, SORNA violation.
• Glendal P. Howard, 28, of Atmore, for domestic violence III assault, interference with domestic violence emergency call.
• Billy A. McCaster, 55, of Atmore, for revocation of communication of correction.
• Ridge S. Jordan, 22, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Johnathan L. Brown, 29, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• Ricky J. Rowell, 36, of East Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Amanda Williams, 32, of Beruwick, La., for failiure to appear.
• Steven L. Billiot, 22, of Flomaton, for assault II.
• Richard Happooldt, 52, of Brewton, domestic violence III.
• Latasha Morgan, 29, of Flomaton, for failure to appear.