County sheriff reports for week of April 8-14, 2017, edition
During the week of April 8-14, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 89 complaints and 8 domestic calls; served 76 civil papers; and performed 39 transports, and five funeral escorts. Arrested were:
- Colbert H. Scott, 25, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana II.
- Jaquan Powell, 29, of Lafayette, for promoting prison contraband III.
- Dustin L. McLellan, 30, of Mobile, for pistol possession of a violent felon, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, and probation violation.
- Rayvon Madison, 26, of Atmore, for domestic violence.
- Tyreshia R. Graves, 19, of Bay Minette, for domestic violence III, and domestic violence II criminal mischief.
- Matthew E. Thomas, 30, of Atmore, for three counts of failure to appear.
- Walter E. Moore, 37, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
- Miriah D. Turk, 26, of Flomaton, for fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
- Ross A. Rogers, 35, of Wise, Va., for manslaughter.