County sheriff reports for week of April 29, 2017, edition
Published 8:02 pm Tuesday, May 9, 2017
During the week of April 29, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 201 complaints and 6 domestic calls; served 96 civil papers; and performed 27 transports, and two funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Christopher T. Hosford, 32, of East Brewton, for escape III, and revocation of community corrections.
• Traa L. Stallworth, 22, of Brewton, for failure to appear, and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Earl L. Dortch, 59, of Atmore, for assault I.
• Kevin J. Boudreaux, 31, of Lockport, La., for failure to appear.
• Davis E. Hubert, 56, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Brittney N. Padgett, 18, of Brewton, for bond revocation.
• Sandra R. Ramieri, 26, of Flomaton, for probation violation.
• Rick D. Reed, 55, of Saraland, for failure to appear.
• Scotty D. Robinson Jr., 24, of Atmore, for bond revocation.
• Catrina R. Faircloth, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Danny L. Hall, 44, of Atmore, for probation violation.