County sheriff reports for week of May 27, 2017, edition
During the week of May 27, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 224 complaints and 10 domestic calls; served 69 civil papers; and performed 31 transports, 1 domestic escort and 4 funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Parthenie Drakeford, 36, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Joseph P. Mitchell, 31, of Atmore, for arson II.
• Amanda B. Stokes, 36, of Monroeville, for financial exploitation of an elderly person II.
• Daniel C. Baker, 31, of Brewton, for revocation of community corrections.
• Monica Bradley, 32, of Bay Minette, for probation violation.
• Charles Hawkes, 38, of Atmore, for failure to appear and theft of property III.
• Timothy T. Dees, 24, of East Brewton, for torture, and two counts of willful abuse, etc. of a child under 12