County sheriff reports for week of June 3, 2017, edition
During the week of June 3, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 183 complaints and 6 domestic calls; served 68 civil papers; and performed 46 transports, 1 domestic escort and 3 funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Amber R. Clark, 33, of Crestview, Fla., for criminally negligent homicide, running a stop sign and traffic-no seat belt.
• Domonic M. Culliver, 35, of Brewton, for escape I, and revocation of community corrections.
• Caron D. Yeldon, 23, of Atmore, for carrying a pistol with permit.
• Christopher Posell, 52, of Greenville, for driving under the influence.
• Blake A. Bayne, 27, of Atmore, for driving under the influence.
• Samuel J. Crenshaw, 30, of Atmore, for attempt to elude, attempt to elude, criminal mischief III, and robbery I.
• Anthony D. Baker, 45, of Monroeville, for domestic violence strangulation and suffocation, domestic violence III, and criminal mischief.
• Ronald C. Nicholson, 28, of Jackson, for bench warrant and probation violation.
• Joel E. Leach, 27, of Evergreen, for bench warrant.
• Dempsey L. Hadley, 33, of Flomaton, for harassment.
• Ame L. Hadley, 41, of Flomaton, for harassment.
• Jeffery L. Hickenbottom, 53, of Atmore, for escape I.
• Joshua S. McBride, 40, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Jarvis P. Burston, 29, of Atmore, for probation violation.
• William Howell, 55, of Brewton, for negotiating with a nonnegotiable instrument.
• Ronald Williams, 39, of Brewton, for domestic violence III, menacing, and theft of property III.
• Any Turner, 26, of Frisco City, for failure to appear.
• Randon B. Watson, 33, of Atmore, for criminal trespassing III.