County sheriff reports for week of June 10, 2017, edition
During the week of June 10, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 218 complaints and 6 domestic calls; served 98 civil papers; and performed 46 transports, 1 domestic escort and 6 funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Terrance Dortch, 20, of Atmore, for domestic violence II, and criminal mischief II.
• Ronald Williams, 39, of Brewton, for theft of property III, domestic violence III assault, and domestic violence menacing.
• Warner A. Willis, 37, of Brewton, for unlawful distributions of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Steven D. Joyner, 49, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Charles Brown, 67, of Atmore, for reckless endangerment of a child.
• Johnny Mathis, 59, of Flomaton, for assault III.
• Kwanza Rabb, 28, of Atmore, for theft of property I.
• Michael McRrae, 51, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Zane Gray, 35, of Atmore, for assault III.
• Teresa Rollins, 46, of Atmore, for driving under the influence.