County sheriff reports for week of June 17, 2017, edition
During the week of June 17, 2017, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 158 complaints and 11 domestic calls; served 100 civil papers; and performed 49 transports, 1 domestic escort and 6 funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Deondre A. Smith, 27, of Brewton, for probation violation.
• Rex Lowell, 24, of Brewton, for disorderly conduct.
• Lindsay Wiggins, 25, of Atmore, for possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• Cody Rolin, 20, of Perdido, for unlawful possession of a controlled substance, attempt to elude, failure to obey law enforcement officer, minor in possession.
• Haley Fretwell, 18, of Bay Minette, for minor in possession of alcohol, possession of marijuana, and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Wayne Crutchfield, 43, of Brewton, for failure to appear.
• Ava Johnson, 26, of Brewton for failure to appear.