During the week of Sept. 9, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to 219 complaints and four domestic calls; served 107 civil papers; and performed 67 transports, zero domestic escorts and three funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Theodric Collins, 29, of Montgomery for possession of a forged instrument I.
• Calvin E. Green, 56, of East Brewton for harassment.
• Annie P. George, 61, of Atmore, for failure to appear.
• Johnnie M. Brittingham, 48, of Flomaton for violation of probation.
• Jessica M. Sawyer, 34, of Atmore for violation of probation.
• Keydakas Phillips, 24, of Bay Minette for failure to appear.
• Annie C. Porter, 56, of Pensacola for failure to appear.
• Jeremy C. Hatfield, 27, of Century for escape III, resisting arrest, assault II, theft of property II, and revocation of community corrections.
• Geroge W. Rabon, 33, of Peterman for violation of probation.
• Gilbert W. Blackwell, 29, of Atmore for unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana I, and bond revocation.
• Nakita S. Barton, 37, of Flomaton for failure to appear.
• Ladarius J. Crenshaw, 22, of Atmore for failure to appear and a bench warrant.
• William J. Geck, 52, of Flomaton for stock running at large.w
• Autumn L. Meadows, 31, of Atmore for violation of probation.
• Timothy L. Johnson, 30, of Atmore for violation of probation.
• Perry V. Adams, 56, for public intoxication and resisting arrest.
• Colby Flurnoy, 19, of Atmore for failure to appear.
• Matthew Williamson, 26, of Frisco City for failure to appear.