During the week of Sept. 16, The Escambia County Sherriff’s Office responded to 195 complaints and seven domestic calls; served 129 civil papers; and performed 42 transports, zero domestic escorts, and one funeral escort. Arrested were:
- Christopher D. Norman, 31, of Atmore for unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
- Herbert R. Adams, 27, of Brewton for violation of a protection from abuse order.
- Sherry P. Millender, 41, of Monroeville for failure to appear.
- Felicia Wohlschlag, 26, of Hoover for theft by fraudulent leasing.
- Devonte M. Peterson, 20, of Brewton to violation of probation.
- Dexter D. Biggs, 40, of Jay for two counts of failure to appear and bond revocation.
- Ladarius J. Crenshaw, 22, of Atmore for bond revocation.
- Manuel E. McCants, 30, of Century for violation of probation.
- Laurel S. Clayton, 31, of Repton for bond revocation.
- Aubrey D. Dees, 32, of Brewton for violation of probation.
- Richard L. Mckenzie, 30, of Brewton for revocation of community corrections.
- Antonia R. Watson, 45, of Monroeville for failure to appear.
- Laurel S. Clayton, 31, of Repton for negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.