During the week of Sept. 23, The Escambia County Sherriff’s Office responded to 214 complaints and nine domestic calls; served 75 civil papers; and performed 59 transports, two domestic escorts, and six funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Jonathan A. McNeil, 29, of Atmore for domestic violence III.
• Marcus J. Walker, 32, of Brewton for violating probation.
• Joshua P. Rosicka, 36, of Brewton for domestic violence III.
• George A. Daniel, 52, of Atmore for harassment.
• Scottie B. McNeal, 20, of Atmore for failure to appear.
• David C. Burch, 27, of Brewton for violating probation and failure to appear.
• Heather M. Shanks, 34, of Atmore for failure to appear.
• James N. Jordan, 37, of Century for failure to appear.
• Garrett Williamson, 25, of Baker for violation of bond.
• Derek Staples, 28, of Atmore for failure to pay child support.
• Brian Ledkins, 36, of Flomaton for disorderly conduct.