During the week of Sept. 30, the Escambia County Sherriff’s Office responded to 279 complaints and eight domestic calls; served 63 civil papers; and performed 55 transports, one domestic escort, and four funeral escorts. Arrested were:
• Lakeshia N. Simpson, 30, of Atmore for theft by fraud leasing.
• Joshua P. Rosicka, 36, of Brewton for revocation of community corrections.
• John C. Townson. 49, of Atmore for revocation of community corrections.
• Donald R. Goff, 45, of Brewton for failure to appear.
• James N. Jordan, 37, of Century for violation of bond.
• Toney M. Keith, 42, of Talladega for probation violation and two counts of failure to appear.
• Twaquita S. Mays, 35, of Atmore for probation violation.
• Hannah O. Jackson, 31, of Repton for probation violation.
• Tanner S. Phillips, 22, of Atmore for forgery III and possession of a forged instrument III.
• Dewitt C. Carter, 21, of Atmore for domestic violence III assault.
• Victoria Lee, 23, of Brewton for domestic violence III assault.
• Alice R. Morrow, 47, of Atmore for violation of probation.
• John W. Spunner, of Daphne for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.